BOOK CLEARANCE SALE!
Win at Video Poker by Roger Fleming
1993 Poker Ace Champion
This book, Win at Video Poker was, written and self-published by the late Roger Fleming (passed away in 2013), under Gaming Publications CC in Johannesburg, South Africa. It was a huge hit in the ’90s with major bookshops in South Africa such as CNA and others as well as at Sun International casino bookshops. This book was well strategized to give the player the best chance to win. It is easy to understand and written in a way to help just about anyone, who loves to play Video Poker, from beginner to advanced levels.
This Hard Cover version is a Collectors Item, as there were only 2000 copies printed, and this was the First Edition of the book. There are limited copies available, and prices are based on quantity ordered. These copies are sold directly from his Sons’ Bruce and Colin Fleming who have had them in storage for all this time and selling them to clear the stock. Roger is no longer alive to sign them, but if requested, one of his Sons’ will gladly autograph your copy on his behalf.
This book was later published and sold in the USA by Carol Publishing.
This book Features:
- 192 FULL-COLOUR PAGES
- 220 x 145 x 15mm
- Basic Rules and tactics – facts and fallacies, when to redeal
- Intermediate tactics
- Redealing – the odds in favor of a winning hand
- Advanced play – when to discard Royalty for a pair and win all the same
- How to flirt with a Royal Flush – which combinations to hold
- How to manage your money – stop loss strategies
- Progressive play – how a big jackpot can change the odds
- How to play the different Video Poker machines for profit
- How to win competitions and buy-ins
- How many times you can risk doubling
- Casino superstitions
- A quiz to test your knowledge and progress
- A reference section crammed with invaluable facts and figures
- Best tactics and best options to Win at Video Poker
They are shipped from Johannesburg, South Africa by his son, Colin Fleming directly:
Tel: +2781 728 5487
DEWEY DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION: 795.412
© 1993 Roger Fleming